Sunday, March 08, 2020

18% off + 5% Rebate + Cashback + Free shipping

2 months back, I was googling for a wine that I like and found an online market/shop selling the wine at a reasonable price.

They were also offering free delivery and promotion code for first time customer, 10% off. (read on to find out how you can get 18% instead of 10% off!)

Felt like I need to share this because it's like another supermarket but with free delivery and lots of perks which I'm sure most of my friends/readers/followers would be interested in!


They sell all sorts of stuffs, like can food, noodles, beer, wine, toys, books, electronics, appliances, car stuffs, baby stuffs, household stuffs and many more.

To get 18% off, register for an account using this linkhttp://bit.ly/3774yeq and you will get a 18% Off coupon.

When you spend a min of $150 in a month (no need to be in 1 order), you will receive a 5% rebate on the amount you spend. The rebate amount would be credited next month and you can just deduct the amount on your next order. Best is there's no min spend to use the rebate!

Shopback offers 2% cashback for this online shop so do sign up for an ShopBack account and click thru shopback before you make payment for your order!


I wasn't introduced by anyone so I only used the welcome 10% off my first order. A pity cause I spent a lot! So if you're interested to get 18% off, do remember to use my link : http://bit.ly/3774yeq to register!


P.S: I spent hours comparing prices of many products, some same as most other shops, some cost a little bit more and some are cheaper even before I used the promotion code!

No comments: