Saturday, March 03, 2012

Love these Tags!

So I was tagged by Mrs Lee.
Haven't done a Tag/meme for years.. So here it goes.. :D

Mrs Lee post 11 questions for me (and the other people she tagged) to answer. After which, I would create 11 questions of my own for you (those I tagged) to answer. Simple and fun! :)

So here's my answer to her questions..

1) If you can take a picture with any celebrity to represent your blog, who would it be?
Wow, this is tough.. Where do I find a celebrity who is super boring? If this question changed to any celebrity which I hope represents my blog, I would choose our local blogger queen, Xiaxue.

2) Whose closet would you raid if you were given an opportunity to do it?
Same person as in question 1. Anyone else dresses might be too long for meh. :p

3) If you can have any animal in the world, what would it be?
A self cleaning animal. I can't even look after myself, I think I'll fail in looking after another animal. :(

4) "It was an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, that she wore for the first time today"...describe your dream bikini?
Anything that can make me appear taller, slimmer, prettier would do. :D

5) If you only can shop at one store for the rest of your life, where would it be?
NTUC. (Local Supermarket). From food to necessity, to furniture, they have almost everything I need, even though the clothings may not suit me much but if I can only shop in 1 store, that will be it. :)

6) If you can never dye your hair ever again...which color is your permanent hair color?
Lighter shade of brown would be nice.

7) You just drank a growth potion elixir, how tall are you?
1.75m would be enough heh. One can dream right? :p

8) If men could have the babies, how many kids would you have?
2

9) If you only can eat one cuisine for one year, what would it be?
Asian Cuisine. :D

10) If you can change your blogs name to anything that was taken at the time you wanted it, what was it?
Another tough one.. I don't think I've ever dislike my blog name before.. okay.. maybe something more appealing like TheCutestChick or something..

11) If you can change any trait you may dislike about yourself, what would it be?
Laziness. I would be a better person without it.



So here are the 11 questions for those I tagged. :p

1. What's your dream home like?

2. If you could choose only 5 dishes to have in your whole life, what would it be?

3. What are your favourite bands/music?

4. If you have to leave your country, which country would you choose to live the rest of your life in?

5. What's your current favourite website?

6. What would you like people to remember you for when you're gone?

7. If you could talk to one person (living or dead), who would you like to talk to?

8. Who would you like to be photographed with?

9. Anyone who's an inspiration to you?

10. Any bad habits you wish you didn't have?

11. How would you define your blog?


And these people are tagged!!!
1. DK
2. Rinaz
3. Chillycraps
4. Nonnie
5. Sheylara
6. Young Werther
7. Luke
8. Daphnemaia
9. Pamela
10. Sha Mei Belinda
11. Ice-Angel

1 comment:

Young Werther said...

Only 2 kids? Make him suffer, a football team will do :)