Wednesday, May 25, 2011

23rd Birthday Treat (Part 4) 9 May 2011

Must be very boring to see the same title everyday right? :p
Be glad, cause this is the last part of my 23rd Birthday celebrations. hee.

On actual day..
Sis suddenly appeared at my workplace with my Birthday present. :D
Very thoughtful of her and Serene to get me presents. :)


Something from The Icing Room..


Sweet! :D


Cute bears with a balloon and chocolates. :D


Love you both too. :)


After celebrating in the office, I had dinner with one of my colleague, Chloe. :)


We decide to try a new place call Soup Broth Asia.


She gave me a treat and we both don't think we'll be back again. :(


The only item we didn't whine about. :p


My sides..


Chloe's sides..


We had the same soup and we both didn't like it. :(

Alright.. that's the end of all my 23rd Birthday Treat entries. :D

No comments: