Saturday, February 07, 2009

Marina Barrage Part 2: In the Sun (Photos).

Marina Barrage Part 1: Gallery



So after the gallery the guild brought us somewhere nice..
Up-up-up we went..



Non-Smoking facility.



Bin.



Tadah~ Big field. :) Nice a not?
Sorry I couldn't siam the Aunty, she suddenly walk in front of me to take photo..



I think that's the gate.



I love this photo. No matter what I do to it, it will look nice. :)



This place is call Green Roof. :)



It's really windy there. :)



View very nice loh. Don't know at night nice anot?



More big fields and fountains.



I think sure a lot of people go there take wedding photo de loh.. so pretty. :)



Water everywhere..



Downstairs.. Looking for toilet and I found...



The entrance. -.-
We came in the big bus and stopped at the carpark so didn't get to see this entrance..



Looking for the rest of them cause I actually wondered off on my own to look for toilet..



I didn't go in so I don't know if the things there are expensive.



Found the toilet. :)



Water playground.



Ideal for little children. :)



One of those statues.


That I have no idea what it means?
Women so strong can carry the whole world??



On our way back I see recycling bins. :)



Entrance to gallery at second floor.



That's the Gallery!! Remember in part one there's a place I took a photo from inside the gallery? Yes, it's there. :)



Bye Marina Barrage. :)



End the post with some of those who went. :)
Some of them didn't want to take photo..

No comments: