Saturday, August 08, 2015

Simple Homemade Toys : Banana and Cookie.

It's been a while since I last made toys for my little one. Just the other day she was feeding small toys to her elmo hand puppet and I decide that I should make more toys for her.

So.. I made a Banana for her monkey soft toy and Cookies for her cookie monster toy.



Sewn the banana, filled it with cotton and also made the skin "peel-able" by adding velcro.

Sewn "chocolate-chips" on both sides of the "cookie". Felt fabric, thread and needles are from my favourite shop (Daiso).


It's not perfect but that's the point, if I want perfect looking toys I would purchase it from shops, or maybe I wouldn't cause simple toys aren't that cheap nowadays.. :P


Have you made any toy for your little one recently? Share your ideas with me? :)

No comments: