Saturday, December 21, 2013

Suddenly Beautiful?

 Please forgive me for the duckface, I haven done this for a long time luh~

So recently I get compliments that my skin looks awesome now.
Even get people asking me what did I consume, that causes my skin to look so good.

The answer?

.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
My Note 3!

Okay since I lost my Note 2 (the last time I lost my phone was about 10years ago I think?),
my husband got me a new phone (installment).
and there's actually a function that allows me to take awesome selfies. :P

There's 5 levels that we can choose depending on how "strong" we want the effect to be, I usually only use 3 out of 5. :D level 5 is like plastic smooth you know.. really scary. lol.

See photos below for example of with (lvl 3) and without the beauty effect.








On the side note, I am currently taking collagen and yes I do find my skin have improved slightly overall as compared to previously but it's not so much that people will notice yet.. Maybe one day people will notice my skin change in real life.. but till then I shall only take selfies with my Note 3. :P

No comments: