Thursday, July 11, 2013

Free Goodies : Black Mini

Last week, I received a pleasant surprise in my mailbox. :)

Tadah~

Black Mini is the smaller version of Black Box and it's free too! :)

Black Box / Black Mini  is a free subscription box where subscribers receive some samples in their mail or doorstep.



I really like that they give out little pouches. I use this to store bits of paper and notes. :D I prefer the full black ones, anyone with the full black piece wanna exchange with me? :D

 
In this Black Mini, it's Loreal EverSleek Shampoo and Conditioner.

 
It's quite a generous sample as usual samples are only in small sachets and good for 1-2 use depending on hair length. This tube could last many washes which is awesome because you can be more certain that the product is really worth to purchase or not.

 I've been using this for a few days now. Hair is soft and feels kinda fluffy. It's fluffy whenever I use conditioner. So far no drama from my sensitive scalp yet *cross fingers* Let's hope it stays that way and I'll have a new shampoo that I can switch to.. :)

No comments: