Sunday, October 28, 2012

Update from my previous post on Malaysia Boleh!

In case you missed this post: Malaysia Boleh! at Jurong Point (Singapore).

After it's opening since about a month, it's still very crowded every single time I pass by. Makes me wonder if the place inside is too small to seat a normal dinning crowd or it's just worth it to queue outside waiting for seat.. Maybe it's both? I don't know..

Anyway, I have lots of hits from people searching for the stalls available there so I decide since I still can't try the food I shall just take a snapshot of the signboards first. :D




From what I can see they have about 17 Stalls, selling Fried Oyster, 3in1 Chinese Cafe?, Penang Laksa,  Chicken Rice, KL Wantan Noodles, Bakuteh, Mee Pork Noodles?, Curry chicken Mee..

Seems like a lot of noodles stall to me. :P

It's like a foodcourt selling Malaysian Chinese food from famous stalls. I don't remember eating at any of those stalls in Malaysia, so I highly doubt I could give accurate description to whether the food taste exactly the same a not.. If you've tried the original one in Malaysia, maybe you can try this place and let me know if it's as good as the original at the original location? :D

No comments: