The only few popular chain restaurants that I know that are not in this mall are
1. Pasta-mania (I have no idea why they didn't open an outlet here?)
2. Sakae Sushi (they have an outlet just opposite and another one a couple of bus stops away so they didn't need to have one inside this mall I guess..)
3. Popeye (Maybe cause there's too many fast food in this mall, KFC, Wendys, Mac Donalds, Carls Jr, Mos Burger, Burger King, Long John, Swensons, Pizza Hut, Subway..)
4. Yoshinoya (This one I also have no idea why they don't have an outlet here. :p)
5. Jack's Place (There's a outlet just opposite, at SAFRA)
There's a whole list of food stores in Jurong Point's Website. Here.
I don't know if there's another mall in Singapore with this many eating place. If you know of any, can you let me know? :)
Yeah, so I had no guts to walk in there on my own. Not now at least. Not with my tummy really! I'm so short that not many people realise I've a tummy. -.-' Just walk pass the place and I nearly got knocked twice. Didn't help that the walkway had a whole stretch of congratulatory flower stands...
Maybe If I'm in the mood I could dropby one of the afternoon to see what food they have so I can report here yeah? :)