Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My First Neon Orange Nail Polish

Received China Glaze's Neon Orange nail polish in my Bella Box for August and decide to test it out with Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails as base (which I received in my May Bella Box). Maybe orange's just not for me, the colour's a little too bright for my liking. :(

Comparing SH's Hard as Nails to the normal base coat I use, I still prefer my normal base coat. Don't really see the "hardener" effect. My nails still felt like it's going to break all the time. :(

Comparing China Glaze Neon colour to my other China Glaze colour, it seems that Neon's a tiny bit thicker, would prefer pastel colours or glittery ones. :D

Used OPI Silver Shatter on top of the Neon Orange and it instantly makes it less "刺眼" imo, should have tried black shatter though. :p

No comments: