Sunday, February 19, 2012

bellabox - February 2012 (My First)




What's Bella Box?

There used to be a time where we didn't need to pay a single cent for samples.. Those days seems to have disappeared.. Boo hoo.. :(

Now there are a few companies offering "surprise box" for a subscription fee. Bella Box is priced at S$15/month or S$165/year.

In these boxes there are a few samples for you to try and most of the time there's at least 1 full retail sized item. These samples come beautifully wrapped in pretty little boxes and it's posted to you through registered post. (no worries it will get lost in mail).


This February I decide to give Bella Box a try, cross my fingers and hope they will surprise me. :p (I mean good surprises hor!)


So here's this month's Bella Box.



I've yet to try the items but if they are really good I might write a review. Considering I'm a really lazy blogger, lets not over promise shall I... :P

No comments: