Sunday, August 14, 2011

7-13th August 2011

I'm still trying to get used to my iphone.
The photo quality will never be able to compared to my PEN.. but PEN is kinda bulky to bring around every single day, really.. :(

So please do bear with these photos until I erm..
Figure out how to use my iphone to take better photos. :P

One day after work I walked past The Body Shop and wanted to get a tub of body scrub, I went in and end up buying a bagful of stuffs. -.-




One of my blog reader mention that she likes my food photos..
So here's one I quite like..




My Sister-In-Law just came back from Taiwan and she bought some stuffs for me.. :D


Packed nicely.. :D


Tadah~ Thanks Sis! :D


My mouse decide to give me problems after I accidentally drop it on the floor while packing my room. :( So I had to find a quick replacement...


The mouse is a little small so I expect the husband to complain soon. heh heh. :p

That's all for now. Got to catch some sleep..
Just completed ep17 of 醉后决定爱上你. Completed 17 episodes in less than a week. Hee.
Nights world~

1 comment:

Cheryl Ramage said...

Best Body Shop product I ever bought was their exfoliating scrub 'seaweed pore-cleansing facial exfoliator'... it's the sh*t. :) Got a daily cleanser and it makes me break out, bad times! How did your Body Shop stuff work out?