Located in Choa Chu Kang, those staying in the west have a new place to do their nails!
Opening's Special Price List!
Express Manicure S$5
Express Pedicure S$9
Express Manicure + Express Pedicure S$12
Classic Manicure S$17
Classic Pedicure S$20
Classic Manicure + Classic Pedicure S$35
Other Nail Services like Nail Art, French Tips, Temporary Nail Tips Extension are available, do call to find out more. :)
- Use brands like OPI, not any cheapo brands!!
- Massage strength is just nice, not too hard not too soft. :)
- Remove cuticles well too, cause for the first time I actually didn't feel anything!
- Good painting skills cause my nails are quite small so most people have problem painting my small nail, especially my little pinky.
- AirCon is switched on the whole time. :D
- Very friendly, we were hungry she actually gave us hot water to cook cup noodles which we bought from 7-11. :p
- She has 2 very young and cute puppies, those that doesn't like dogs might need to inform her in advance. If you like cute animals like me, this could be a PRO rather then Con. :D
- Since it's home-based, don't expect the place to be spacious like normal shop salons..
Chosen this sweet light pink nails that's fit for any occasion. :)
Love love love my shinny bright pink toes.. Love the loudness! :p
If you want pretty nails like mine, call Michelle @ 8189-6018! :)
*THIS IS NOT A PAID ADVERTISEMENT!
I'm writing as an review to introduce a friend's new business.* :)