Monday, October 18, 2010

Taiwan Trip Day 3

22nd September 2010 (Wednesday)

The day that I Walk and Shop till I Drop.
After breakfast, laze around a bit before moving out.
First place - LongShan Temple!



The temple looks normal outside but inside it's like a mini maze to me!
And everywhere you turn there are people. It's a weekday afternoon yet it's super pack!



It's been raining for the past 2 days, so I decide to wear my jacket out.
Wrong choice!!
It's so hot that after the temple visit I had to take my jacket off and poor hubby have to carry it for me cause he's the only one with bag. :P


After temple visit we decide to go Miramar.
Those who often watch Taiwan drama will find this place very very familiar :D
Notice the difference with my hair?? Sweats! -.-'



There is this huge bowl thingy outside the shopping mall and hubby tell me it's ash tray build for smokers. I actually believe him until I turn my head and notice another one with plant on it. -.-''


Got bored after a while and decide to go find food.
They have special place for ladies to wait for train at night.



If you're visiting Taiwan must try their Lu Rou Fan.
The whole trip we tried a total of 3 places and the best is the first one we went..
the famous Formosa Chang!
I can have 2 bowls of rice at 1 go. :D And I also like their bitterguard soup. :D



After filling our tummies, we walked to this wholesale place (Too many cars on the streets so I only bought 1 pair of shorts, 1 pair of skirt with shorts underneath), walked to raohe night market also didn't buy much (1 romper). -.- Then walk and took train and walk to another night market which we found on the map. Totally glad I married a man who can read maps and bring me go shopping. :D oh I bought 1 vest, 1 dress, 1 romper, 1 shorts and 1 pair of shoes there! :p


End of Taiwan Trip Day 3.

No comments: