Tuesday, February 02, 2010

2010 First batch of Zi Lian Photos!

Been awhile since I camwhored cause I'm either lazy to put makeup on or my camera low batt. :p


Ignore the messy stuffs at the back. It's some clothes I am supposed to donate before hubby go oversea de. :p



I used brown eyeliner, 1 bright yellow eyeshadow, 2 types of green. But it's not very obvious in the photos. :( Supposed to look fierce but wearing those big eye contacts I just look so act cute only.. how?? I need to look a bit fierce but not too ah-lian.. how???



Not been wearing contact lens often, so now my eyes have to go through the "get use to" period again. -.- Which means I have to start by wearing 2-3hrs, then slowly extend the wearing period..



I LOVE my lips! They look so cute here. :p



Strangely my hair colour start to show only recently. -.- Weird loh.
Oh yah, I just had my hair straightened but it curl after a day. :'(
After I wash and blow dry it, it's all better again.. haiz.. shoulder length hair is so hard to manage.

3 comments:

Young Werther said...

Lovely!

Looks like anime girl :)

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

hahas. Thank you. I take that as a compliment. :) Though I'm quite far from anime looking...

Defector said...

makes hubby wants to fly back immediately...