Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Dear Hubby:


You've always been by my side from 2004 to 2009.

Made me laugh.
Made me cry.
Even made me laugh until I cry. >.<

I want to thank you..
For being there for me.
For being so kind to my friends.
For giving me so much freedom and trust.
For accepting my flaws and weaknesses and protecting me whenever you can.
For feeding me with all the good food until I'm overweight.
For loving me even though I'm fat and chubby.
For running with me when I feel fat.
For forcing me to jog/walk when I bluff myself that I cannot move anymore.
For supporting most of my decisions.
For all the hugs and kisses.
For not smoking when you're with me.
For caring for my other loved ones.
For listening to my grumbles.
and so much so much more...

After so many years of torture, I'm here to inform you that I'm not going to let you go.
Muahahaha..

Lots of love from,
Your little girl

6 comments:

+hAzel+ said...

sweet :) wish u & mike everlasting love!!

rinaz said...

Happy anniversary Defector and UFC :-)

Young Werther said...

Congratulations Chicky!

ea said...

sweet~~

mscrystalbelle said...

Congratulations to u both! Keep it going.

samantha said...

Nice! :)