Thursday, June 18, 2009

3 new collections! (Limited stocks)

Advertorial : The Dressup Store

Since my previous advertorial for thedressupstore,
They've updated their blogshop with 3 new collections!!

Do note that all items have very limited stocks (2-3 pieces each design) and all are brand new, instocks.


Metal Bangles..



Rings..



And Pearl Bracelets..


Owner of the blogshops believe in honesty and wish to state that.
All items are Korean style inspired and not from Korea.

There are many blogshop owners who label their pre-order items or even instock items as "Korean accessories", they even use pictures taken from their suppliers who takes them from Korean websites. When customers receive their items, the quality is different from what it looks like in the pictures. If you do not want to be disappointed, do ask for actual photos. :)

At thedressupstore, all photos of products are taken by the owner using her digital camera. So you will get what you see. :)


If you're interested in having an advertorial on my blog, do email me at miss.uglyfatchick@gmail (dot) com.

Love,
uglyfatchick

8 comments:

Little Ms Midnight said...

the metal bangle is nice especially the middle one!!!

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

Thank you. I hope there are people who buys them. :(

estherchia said...

hi babe it's $5.

Young Werther said...

Love the bow-tie rings!

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

I know.. it's so pretty right? Everything is so pretty I can't decide which one to keep for myself.. :p

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

esther: okie.. Next time I can go there to cut my fringe.. hee.

Anonymous said...

i am interested in the Heart shape ring but got to wait till my pay comes in in July. hope that you will still have stock by then. (:

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

I think should have bah. Now no sales leh. :(