Sunday, September 13, 2015

Weekly Special: Extra 20% off on bath and beauty products (last 4 days!)

Weekly Deals begin Wednesday at 10 a.m and end the following Wednesday at 10 a.m. Pacific Time. You will see the extra discount in your shopping cart.


I'm in the mood to buy some cosmetics and even placed some makeup stuffs that I am interested in getting into my cart. I think I get that mood like 3-4x a year or something.

So when I receive the mailer regarding this week's promotion I felt super lucky!


These are some of the items I've ordered and can't wait to receive them in a few days! :D

ELF Cosmetics Studio Baked Eyeshadow Palette
Cost around $20+ in some shops in Singapore and I got it for less than $11.43. (after 20% discount before 5% discount)


ELF Cosmetics Luscious Liquid Lipstick
S$2.27 (After 20% discount before 5% discount)


ELF Cosmetics HD Blush
S$3.43 (After 20% discount before 5% discount)


ELF Cosmetics Eyelid Primer
S$2.27 (After 20% discount before 5% discount)


ELF Cosmetics Mineral Infused Mascara
S$3.43 (After 20% discount before 5% discount)

I'm super excited to receive this parcel! :D

No comments: