- Coloured Paper (I am using origami paper from Daiso 24 colours/180 sheets)
- Pom pom balls (optional)
Steps for Preparation and Activity :
2. After telling my little one that we are going to make monsters for activity, I got her to choose some poms poms for eyes. If you don't have poms poms you can use hold puncher to punch some holes on coloured paper to be used as eyes, or you can draw dots on paper to be used as eyes.
3. Starting with the eyes, slowly glue on features of the monster/alien.
- He/She may get ideas from what you are doing, sometimes attempting to do exactly the same thing.
- Sometimes he/she may get animated and starts telling you stories about the monster.
- Sometimes he/she may have certain ideas about his/her artwork but couldn't do it due to skill.
- Sometimes you may notice he/she likes playing with glue more.
- Sometimes you may realise he/she is actually more arty (creative) than you are...