Saturday, August 29, 2015

Last 2 days to enjoy VIP discounts + Free shipping + Free gift*! (Code : TBC541)

As a busy SAHM (yes I am busy one okay..) I shop online a lot.. The awesome thing about shopping online is that your items are usually shipped/delivered straight to your doorstep so you don't have to spend time queuing up to pay for items and then carry the heavy load home!


I've blogged about this site before but I'm blogging again today to share the news  that they are currently having a special promotion for this month (yes I know left 2 days!!), ALL Customers get to enjoy the discounts of the VIP Discount Program!

5% off any order less than $40
8% off any order $40.01 to $49.99
9% off any order $50.00 to $59.99
10% off any order $60 or more
This discount is on top of their usual discounted prices and volume discount!


❤❤❤❤❤


You may think that shipping from the US must be very expensive or takes very long to be delivered to you right?

Wrong! Shipping by Singpost (with Tracking!) for orders below usd40 is only usd4!
and now if you purchase above usd40 shipping is FREE!!!!

I don't know how long will the free shipping promo last but it's super worth it I tell yah! Free shipping for 6kg worth of items from the US leh! and and.. It only takes 4-8 business days to be delivered! (Usually receive the items in a week.)


❤❤❤❤❤



If you're a first time buyer: you can choose a FREE item from this page!

Want to save more? Use code TBC541
New customers will save $10 on purchases of $40 or more. Or $5 on orders under $40.


❤❤❤❤❤


Even though the website name has the word Herb on it, they sell lots of other items too!

Items usually purchased by mummies : 
Supplements (Vitamins are cheaper here!)
Groceries (Organic food! Yummy cookies! Cheaper Chia Seeds, Nuts!)
For Kids/Babies/Toddlers (From Snacks to Baby Bath items to Herbal Remedies)
Home Care (Top of my must-buy list Household Cleaners !)


Not sure what to get?
Here's a List of Brands available: HERE.


These are what I bought previously : ❤ 2nd Order, ❤ 3rd Order.
4th Order is on it's way to me and I'm most probably going to make my 5th order before this special VIP discount ends!

Hope you save as much as I did! :D

No comments: