Sunday, June 07, 2015
Tuesday, June 02, 2015
This activity is simple, fun and delicious. :P
- 2 Hard Boil Eggs
1. Remove hard boil eggs from pot, run it under tap water and leave it too cool for a while.
2. Once it's cooled (not so hot) you can hand it to your child.
3. You can use 1 egg to demonstrate and the other for your little one to try.
4. My favourite step of all! Consume the peeled egg! *om nom nom nom*
Monday, June 01, 2015
Recently joined a Facebook group where mothers shared ideas of activities for toddlers.
A mummy shared this activity and I thought it's very easy and would be fun for my little one.
Only 2-3 materials needed and it's very simple to put them together! :D
- Pipe Cleaners
- Clear container (Bottle/Jar)
- Straw (optional)
1. Twill pipe cleaners into cute "fishes".
2. Make a little hook on one end of the pipe cleaners. You can put it through a straw and it would be easier to hold. :)
3. Place the fishes in container and get your little one to hook them out.