Thursday, January 22, 2015

Review : The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Pastel Cushion Blusher in PINK



Item: The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Pastel Cushion Blusher in PINK
Price: S$7 (paid extra for Pink)

Service Review: Considered fast delivery as I made my purchase on Christmas eve 24th Dec and received on 27th Dec morning. Items are bubble wrapped.

Product Review: Blusher comes in a cute container and with a pretty little puff.

Colour: Pink is really very light/sheer, on my fair skin it almost blends in and couldn't be seen. Layered 4 thick layers just to take a photo for this post.

Application: Colour doesn't really show using the little puff. May work better using a brush or fingers but will need many layers to get the colour to come out. Works for you if you are usually heavy handed or if you are going for a natural look and don't mind spending some time blending and layering till you get the colour to show.

Extra detail: It's not very cheap as I paid a bit extra to get Pink one but end up it didn't really suit me. Maybe a darker colour would be more suitable but even then I'm sceptical after reading more reviews online. It seems that colours in this range are just not that pigmented.

Overall a bit disappointed as I had high hopes for this product.

No comments: