Saturday, January 10, 2015

Review : The Face Shop Black Label Lipstick 13. Pinky Brown and 11. Lovely Pink



Item: The Face Shop Black Label Lipstick
Price: $11.99 for 2 Lipstick with express shipping

Service review: Super fast delivery! Ordered on 11th December, received on 13th December morning!

Product review: Affordable and natural looking lipstick colour.
I ordered #13 Pinky Brown and #11 Lovely Pink.

Colour: Light, natural looking with a slight shimmery look so you can even skip lip gloss if lip gloss is not your thing. :D

Application: Smooth and fuss free.

Stay-On Power: Not very good but that happens to all my lipsticks cause I can't stop eating/drinking stuffs. :P

Extra detail: It's very cheap as compared to retail shops in Singapore so I would say it's a good buy. At the moment as I'm typing this entry, the shop I bought these lippies from is having a 1 for 1, at only S$9.50 with free normal post! I read reviews that normal post takes a long time to be delivered so I would recommend paying a little extra for tracking service and also shorter waiting time! :)

No comments: