Thursday, October 23, 2014

Need to take more photos with baby.

Compared to baby's first year I think I've taken lesser photos the past year..

Here's a 9 photos collage.
Photos taken on one of the nights before her bedtime.


All photos taken in a dimly lit room (before bedtime lights dimmed)
Bottom 2 photos taken with back camera of Note 3 with flash, the others were taken using Note 3 front camera. Had to edit the photos using picasa as it's too dark to see anything..

Baby is growing and changing day by day, sometimes I look at past photos and it feels like it's just a while back where she's still a little baby.. Now she's a semi-independent toddler. She has her own likes and dislikes, she has picked up with a number of things and she is walking on her own a lot too.

Time really flies~
It wouldn't be long before I get too old to act cute anymore so since now I still can afford to act cute I better snap more photos. :P

No comments: