Monday, January 13, 2014

S$1 Loreal Eye Shadow and other cheap Make Up items~


Woohoo~ After a long wait... My new year MU is finally here! Yeah!!!
Okay this is partial of it lah. The rest bought last year November/December le~ :D

All on sale! The most expensive item is the toner at S$16.69.

 These Loreal eye shadows are only S$1 each during promotion so I bought like 5 colours. :P
Pink, Purple, Beige, Chocolate and Black.
Now I'm tempted to purchase the Blue, Kaki and Silver one. :P


Bought Missha (Korean MU) at super cheap price and got a free sample too. :D
Can you guess the price of these 3 items? :D


 Eyeliner Pencil Black - S$1.99
Liquid Sharp Eyeliner Black - S$3.98
Under Eye Brightener Light Beige - S$3.98
Shipping by Qxpress - S$3.98
Bought from HERE.


 Maybelline Neo Nude 06 - S$5.95
Maybelline Are You Red-dy 625 - S$5.95
Bought together with Loreal Eyeshadow and Toner, so shipping by Qxpress is free!

Lipsticks from HERE.
Eyeshadow from HERE.
Toner from HERE.




 *Just random rantings* I cannot get the colours that I wanted (tried everywhere, in Taiwan, in airport and even in SG shops and online) so I bought 2 lippies that I like on Saturday from too cool for school. Super heart pain cause that cost me S$46! All these makeup also don't cost that much.. :(


Do you have any recent awesome make up purchase to share? :D

No comments: