Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Nicole by Opi : Ladies in the Limelight & Make Mine Lime




When I saw that there was a sale at Qoo10 for nail polishes, I knew I was going to purchase at least 1-2 bottles. :P

Since most of the colours that I want are sold out, I decide to get 2 colours that I would seldom try. :P This was easy with the help of my nail polish display rack. hahas. It's that obvious that I'm not a huge fan of yellows colour. :P



Overall a good experience. Delivery is fast. Item came with 2 layers of bubblewrap.
Product is a little thin but colours does show well in 3 coats. I tried it immediately after receiving, with Opi's servin up Sparkle on top and it's gorgeous.

Poshe Basecoat, Seche Vite fast dry top coat, Ladies in the Limelight, Make Mine Lime, Opi Servin' Up Sparkle.

No comments: