Saturday, September 28, 2013

NIKE WE RUN SG 2013 is here!

By the time you read this entry, I would have done another crazy thing. :P

I would have signed up for NIKE WE RUN SG 2013.

Registration starts 28th September 2013 at around 10am if I'm not wrong. :)


2 years ago I participated in this event alone. This year I am doing it alone again. Best thing is.. I haven't run since 2 years ago~. 

My goals will still be the same as 2 years ago:

Goal 1: Go for the Run. 
Goal 2: Complete the Run (10km).
Goal 3: Complete the Run in 1hr 30mins or less.

It's going to be a challenge, but I do plan to do at least 2-3 trial runs within this 1 month. :D

Are you going for the run too? :)
If you plan to sign up please do so as early as you can.. cause slots are limited and get snapped up very quickly! :)

No comments: