Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Present : Dolce Gusto Piccolo


Hubby's been really sweet this year, from house moving, to wedding, to taking care of me and Winnie.. He really should get a Christmas Present. :)

For the past few weeks, he has been waking up in the middle of the night to look after my cutie pie and me, so I figure a coffee machine would be the most useful present for him. :)

He wanted to get the Dolce Gusto Piccolo for a long while but didn't get it because I don't drink much coffee. Only coffee I take is probably Latte. :D Being stuck at home (due to confinement) means I can't go out to purchase the present, which turn out to be a blessing in disguise..

Manage to find this awesome deal on Qoo10. S$139 inclusive of delivery! The retail price for this coffee machine is S$189! For someone who is not working at all, saving S$50 is a huge amount of money!!

Got the Piccolo Red and used the S$10 Qoo10 coupon so in total I only paid S$129 and they send it to my house within 2 days! :D


Hubby remarked that I shouldn't have gotten it cause our kitchen currently doesn't have space for the machine. :P After he tried the machine, I'm quite certain he is totally in love with it! The coffee is almost equivalent to those selling in those branded cafes! At least it smells the same to me. :D

 Ending this random blog post with a photo of Mike sunning our cutie pie to clear Jaundice. *muacks hubby*

No comments: