Monday, November 19, 2012

Bellabox - September 2012

See all other month's Bellabox reviews here.

After last month's rant post, it's easy not to have much expectation for this box..

This month box is not that bad, but still not good enough to make me want to continue the subscription.



In this month's Box.
$10 superberry.me Voucher
 
Storyderm Silk Mask (1 Sheet)
This Collagen Silk Mask from Korea is for firming, moisturising and brightening. Seems like something I could use. Will try it out soon..
 
JF Skin Solutions Acne Relief Cleanser Bar (20g) For oily Skin
So thankful they finally give me something for oily skin, well I guess my combination skin can still give it a try, at least they didn't give me any product for dry skin this time! This product is suitable for both face and body.

L'Oréal Professionnel Absolut Repair Cellular shampoo 100ml
Though my hair's not very damaged, I believe I can still try this product. Smells nice, hopes it doesn't cause any issue to my sensitive scalp..

L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil (Nourishing Oil) 3ml For all hair types
This one smells good. Since it'll be used from mid to hair ends, I definitely can use this product without the fear of irritation to my sensitive scalp..


Savoir Faire Mini Lipstick 1.2g (407 Grace)
Makeup item! Me loves! The first product I tried immediately after opening the box. Though the shade is definitely not for me, I really like the sweet taste.. :)

Pink Mustache Necklace.
I didn't understand why there's a pink mustache necklace in a beauty box. After reading some reviews online it seems that this pink mustache is in support of Movember .  In case you're as clueless as me, Movember is a mustache growing charity event held annually, in the month of November, to raise funds and awareness for Men's health. Still doesn't have any link to beauty box, but oh well, since it's free.. I'm going to give it away to one of my customers. :P

No comments: