Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bella Box - JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER

Those who've followed my blog for a while will notice that I've totally stop blogging about my Bella Box.

I blogged about my first box in Feb, followed by March, April & May.
Then I just totally stop blogging about Bella Box.

2 Reasons.

1. I'm busy and lazy.
2. The disappointment I face every single month really puts off the mood.
Nil, zero, nothing, nah. Totally no mood to face this terrible choice I've made. Every month I just hope they will redeem themselves and no, there's just more disappointment each month. Anyway my subscription is finally going to end soon and I've set an reminder to cancel it before they deduct another payment (increase in payment some more!). Any kind souls willing to remind me in January to email them to cancel my subscription?


So I just received my October Bella Box and decide to 1 time blog about all the boxes (June to Oct) so at least those who've not signed up could have a look at what I've received and make a smarter choice.


Bella Box - June 2012

This box is considered quite good, because it has all the big brands eg Biotherm, Lancome, Shu Uemura and Kiehl's.
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
(I'm quite wary of the word concentrate, yet to try out)
Kiehl's Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner
(I bought the huge bottle of this in 2011, cause it's a really good toner.)
Ralph Lauren Romance
(Not my type of fragrance..)
Biotherm White D-Tox BB Cream
(Their sunscreen is good, I'm currently using their cleanser, toner and moisturizer but BB Cream, erm.. I think they should stick to just skincare. :D)
Biotherm Lait Corporel Body Moisturizer
(It's okay I guess, not sticky but I'm not really the kind who would splurge on body moisturizer really.)
Lancôme Blanc Expert Derm-Crystal
Lancôme Génifique Youth Activator
(The names sound really powerful and erm doesn't really seem suitable for me? Okay, I will try this soon, after my little one is born k.. now I just dun have the guts to try...)
Shu Uemura Whitefficient Brightening Gentle Cleansing Oil
(Been wanting to try this but I've not really put enough makeup to try this. :P)


Bella Box - July 2012
 
The only thing that seems "worthy" is the SKII mini trial kit. oh and the pen that they gave us, I have some PINK ones without the word bellabox, anybody interested?
Jimmy Choo Parfum
(I'm not a huge fan of perfume. period.)
SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge EX
SK-II Cellumination Mask-In Lotion
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
SK-II Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser

(Can't wait to try them soon!)
Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack
(Looks kinda cheem to use..)
Twistband Hair Ties
(Only 1 piece to try and the ends frays. Argh. otherwise it's not a bad product.)
L'EGERE Platinum Hologram Illuminating Hydro Cream Base
L'EGERE Healthy Facial Treatment Skin Conditioner
(Yes, my fear of creams and anything rich.. maybe if my skin is not so sensitive about rich stuffs I will try?)


Bella Box - August 2012
 
August's Bella Bag. The bag's quite cute but nah, it's too flimsy for all my stuffs. From August the number of items seem to drop significantly.
Enavose Probiotics Exfoliance Gommage(I don't know what's this and I don't dare to try Yet.)
philosophy hope in a jar oil free gel moisturizer
(Gel Moisturizer! Sounds promising, I might try it, I think.)
L’Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Youth Code Boosting Essence
(Okay, the youth code thing really makes me feel old, maybe it's really time to try these youth youth stuffs eh?)
China Glaze Nail Polish
(Why everyone get nice pastel colours and I get this hard to match neon Orange?) :(
I blogged about using it not too long ago.. This nail polish I've got seems a bit thicker than normal China Glaze..
Anna Sui Eye Shadow

(I got the swollen Eye colour. It's a rosy pink which is not easy to carry off. If it's not done well enough it may make you look like kena swollen eye. So anyway the pigment seems like a good try for blush, I might try it as blush instead given my lousy eye makeup skill..)


Bella Box - September 2012
 
Most Upsetting Box. There is practically nothing in this box and they actually charge people S$19.95 for this???
Vichy BI-WHITE MED Deep Corrective Whitening Lotion
(Not a huge fan of whitening products.)
Lifecella® Essence Sheet Mask
(I've too many sheet mask waiting for me to try)
Rimmel Volume Flash Eye Liner
(I don't dare to try on my eyes. Look at the manufacturing date! NOV 2009! Almost 3 years already leh! do you dare to try?)
Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift
(Great, another perfume...)
Celmonze Premium Facial Ampoules
(I don't know what this is and I don't dare to try.)


Bella Box - October 2012
  Most Disappointing Box + Most not suitable for my nose, box.
October being their birthday month I was expecting something decent. The items barely filled half the box and they are all junk to me.
Guerlain Perfume.
(I don't fancy the smell, anybody collects small perfume vials? I have so many of these by now.)
NUXE Body Lotion for Dry Skin
(Strong smell which I didn't like and so didn't try it. I don't use product for dry skin cause it'll be too rich for my combi skin.)
NUXE Face and Body Cleansing Gel for Dry and Sensitive Skin.
(I have combination skin, I can't use product for dry skin so this is junk to me.)
NUXE Multi Usage Dry Oil
(I don't think what to think of this really, it has this smell that I don't like and wouldn't want to try.)
Biodrema Makeup Remover
(This makeup remover has this Ammonia smell? I really don't like the smell. Like science class? I don't know.. )

I don't understand, what's the point of us filling the form stating what kind of skin we have when you give us things that are not suitable for us to use??

Anyway September and October's box is really horrible. I've already decided to cancel my subscription but I should only cancel it in January because I signed up for the annual one. If I cancel early I don't get any box for the remaining few months nor any refund, so I have to cancel at the last month after they sent the last box and before they deduct fee for the next year! Please let me not forget to cancel! They don't do refunds and I don't want to pay for this kind of crap anymore! Makes me feel like a fool every month.

When I signed up for the box it was a little cheaper at S$15 instead of the current S$19.95 and I read somewhere that there will be at least 1 full retail size item in each box. But the past few months other than the nail polish and 1 piece of sheet mask, I doubt there's any actual full retail size item in my boxes, (not counting the almost expired eye liner!)

I actually blogged until 3+am for this post.
Yes, I'm really that pissed off that if I don't blog it out I wouldn't be able to sleep this weekend.

Now that I'm done ranting.. Nights everyone!

No comments: