Friday, June 01, 2012

It's not simple. - Song Translation

黄小琥 - 没那么简单
词:姚若龙
曲:萧煌奇


没那麽简单 就能找到 聊得来的伴
(It's not easy to find a partner who I can connect with)
尤其是在 看过了那麽多的背叛
(Even more so after experiencing different kinds of betrayal.)
总是不安 只好强悍
(Feeling insecure, I can only put up a bold front)
谁谋杀了我的浪漫
(Who murdered my Romance?)

没那麽简单 就能去爱 别的全不看
(It's not easy to simply just love and only love alone.)
变得实际 也许好也许坏各一半
(Becoming practical can be both good and bad.)
不爱孤单 一久也习惯
(Even though I dislike being alone, I've become accustomed to it)
不用担心谁 也不用被谁管
(Not being attached means there's there's no need to worry for anyone or feel controlled.)

感觉快乐就忙东忙西
(When I feel like it, I'll keep myself busy.)
感觉累了就放空自己
(When I feel tired, I'll find time to wind down.)
别人说的话 随便听一听 自己做决定
(I'll listen to what other have to say but I still make my own decision.)
不想拥有太多情绪
(Don't want to be too emotional.)
一杯红酒配电影
(A glass of wine with a good movie is all I need.)
在周末晚上 关上了手机 舒服窝在沙发里
(On a weekend night, I'll switch off my phone and make myself comfortable on a sofa.)

相爱没有那麽容易 每个人有他的脾气
(It's not easy to be in a relationship, because everyone has their own temperament.)
过了爱做梦的年纪 轰轰烈烈不如平静
(No longer believe in beautiful fairy tales, I would rather enjoy feeling peaceful than to love passionately.)

幸福没有那麽容易 才会特别让人着迷
(It's not easy to feel blissful, which is why everyone is fascinated by it.)
什麽都不懂的年纪
(When I was young and ignorant,) 
曾经最掏心 所以最开心 曾经
 (I freely love without limitations and I was truly happy then.)

想念最伤心 但却最动心 的记忆
(I feel saddest when I miss it, but it's a memory I'll always feel tempted to relish on.)

1 comment:

Young Werther said...

Sounds a little depressing :(

You need ice-cream. The taro flavoured ones!