Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Favourite Moisturizer

BIOTHERM Aquasource For Normal/Combination Skin
Size/Price: 50ml, S$75
Purchase from: BIOTHERM counters, Online or Duty-free shop at Airport. :D


Reason for being listed as my favourite: It's suitable for my skin type, and it's not greasy. I've sensitive + combination skin. Before this, I do not use moisturizer at all, because every time I slap some on, my skin breaks out. Till recently, I found the issue! Because cream moisturizer are too rich for my skin type! When I came across this moisturizer it was as if I found GOLD.. hahas. This comes in Gel form and really does it's job of keeping my skin moisturized. :)

Don't want to waste S$75, just in case it doesn't suit you? You can now purchase the trial size (15ml) on gmarket at S$8.80 only! 15ml can use for quite a while.. :)

Previously Defector bought the special 125ml Jar from Airport, I used it for about 4-5 months! :p A 15ml size should be able to last you 1-2 weeks for you to test the effect. :)








Free gift. :D

No comments: