Sunday, March 04, 2012

Company Dinners/Lunches Jan-Feb 2012

Blessed, is all I can say. :p
I've officially worked 2 months in this current company and I've been to 3 company paid events. Would have been 4 events but I didn't want to go to the boathouse. :P



18 Jan 2012 - Expensive Japanese Dinner.
Project accounts and cost control department.
Had lots of wine. There were more food but my camera's battery was depleted and I don't want to keep using iphone.. Which is the irony because the rest of the photos you'll see in the rest of the post are all taken using my iphone. :P



29 Jan 2012 - CNY Lunch. Some were not feeling well, some on leave, end up 16 of us sat 2 tables. 8 people eat 10 people's share. :P
I had like 5 prawns. :D


29 Feb 2012 - SG Department Lunch. Just department and there's 20 of us.. Really wonder how's the company's D&D like.. :P



Random photos which I have no idea what to class them. :P

2 comments:

Young Werther said...

Yum!
So how many kilos did you put on? :p

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

So smart! I gained like 2-3 Kg at least.. :p