Monday, May 23, 2011

23rd Birthday Treat (Part 2) 22 April 2011

This is part 2 of my advance 23rd Birthday Celebrations.

We were walking around Suntec (the intention was to see the wedding fair) but the event was more for photoshoot which we had already done, so we aborted the "walk" and decide to look for place for dinner.

By the way we went to Maggie (Bluebay) for a quotation and she still remember us! Since she's too busy (there's 2 other couples looking for her at the same times. :p we took the new namecard and will visit her in the new shop location again. :D She's very sweet to remember us. :)

Anyway, back to the expensive yet very satisfying dinner. :D
We went past a signboard for Victoria Peak and decide to check the place/menu out.
It was 5pm and dinner starts at 6pm so we made reservations and decide to return at 6pm to have our dinner there. :D

5 course dinner + 1 plate of Roasted Meat
S$100 per person dinner. :D


Food: 8.5/10
Service: 9.5/10

The food is good, the service is so far the best I had. Feels like home, almost everyone speaks in canto and maybe I am a Cantonese so I feel very "at home". :D





Hubby reaching for phone in pocket but forced to smile for my camera. hahas.


I like this. It's yummy. :D


So near my workplace. :p


Big yummy prawns.


Good with or without sauce.


Roasted Pork. :D


Guess what's in these 2 pots?


Hot from the stove..


Soup! :)


Maybe because I'm a Cantonese, I really love drinking soup..


Know what's this seafood?


Think it's call bamboo clam or something.. I like this dish. :)


Expensive black oink oink.


Duck Noodle. :D


Fruits! :D


End of entry. :)

1 comment:

Young Werther said...

Yum! Roast pork and duck !
That's my choice...