Saturday, April 30, 2011

30th April Randoms.

My first visit to The Hand Burger and I don't think I'll be back....


Salad was okay. My friend's soup is not too bad..


but Burger is not nice. :(


Seriously. 3 of us had the same type of burger and all of us thought it's not nice. And it's not cheap! about S$20 for the meal. -.-''

Update:
*S$20 per person hor.. not 3 of us S$20!



Liang Court's Kinokuniya is having 20% discount for their cardmembers! (10% off stationery) Until 1st May 2011 only!!

I went there after work today hoping to get more magazines but those magazine I'm looking for is OOS. :( I'm too slow. :(

Anyway.. I did get this wonderful book with some words I can't read. hahas.


Show Luo's Street Smart Wisdom :D


Random photo of an Ah Sou (aka auntie/obasan) acting cute with her husband playing game in the background. :p

No comments: