Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Counting Down!

Woohoo~

Counting down to happy stuffs = motivator.
Counting down to expenses = depressing.

1-2days till I see my cpu again.
4 days to payday!
5 days to Labour Day.
13 days to Mother's Day.
13 days to 22nd Birthday.
Less then 5 months to photoshoot.


I know.. WTF right?
My Birthday falls on Mothers Day this year.
No extra cash to buy nice stuffs for my mommy. :(
Dinning out will be really expensive too. Bah..

How will I be celebrating birthday? I don't even dare to think about it..
I need to save up for the wedding photoshoot because it's overseas and I need to spend on food, transport, lodging, air tickets, shopping, manicure/pedicure, hotel stay, shoes, entrance fees, etc.. Current savings is barely enough to get me through 1 day and I need to save enough to survive for 10days!! :(

So if you really want to get me birthday present, please give me Cash Vouchers or Red Packets okay? Supermarket vouchers also can lah, can help me cover a bit of groceries. :p

Okie, got to go get some beauty sleep, panda eyes come out liao.. O.O

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Maybe you can cook/bake something for mother's day? Not too exp and its more personal than buying something!

Young Werther said...

Does counting make it go faster? Sure you want to be sprinting to middle-age? ;)

♫ Happy Birthday to you!♪

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

Sarah, My current place don't really allow me to cook. :( And I'm a really lousy cook. :p

Terry? Erm.. I don't know what you've learned from me. but thanks for your comment anyway. :)

Werther, -.-'I'm a auntie already does it matter? Bleah. Thank You! :)