Tuesday, February 02, 2010

New play things. :p


I've been thinking of trying this online shop for quite sometime.
Yesterday finally decide to purchase some items..
Ordered yesterday, delivered today. :)



I spent $54 on, 1 Lucky blue pouch, 1 Clinique lipstick, 1 pencil eyeliner & 2 innerwear sets for CNY.



Lucky Pouch is $8, Pencil liner is $8, Clinique lipstick is $6.


These are inside the $8 lucky pouch... Got another eyeliner!
hahas. If I know inside got eyeliner then I don't buy liao le. Now I've got 2. :p


Tired looking me with my 2 new pencil eyeliner. :)
Anyone want one? I sell you one for $5? :p


With and without flash.
Top: Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil #01 Softsmudge Black
Left: Estee Lauder Pure Colour 301 Crystal Baby
Right: Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 #19 Extreme Pink

A bit regret getting the Extreme Pink one. It's a bit too dark for me. :(
Shouldn't have been lazy to go check out the colour at the counter first.

That concludes my last purchase before CNY.
I AM OFFICIALLY BROKE NOW.


Yesterday I was playing with makeup remember?
yah. the camwhore photos...
I was trying these skinfood BB cream samples which I forgot where I got them from. Remembered I didn't get them from the shops because Skinfood staffs always tell me they don't have sample for bb creams. so yah. I don't think it's from the shops..


Cactus and Mushroom.


Put them in a small container. :)


I'm not sure which one I like more.
The mushroom one is more watery?
Easy to apply, coverage is so-so, not really very impressive. or maybe my skill is not very good yet? :)

Abrupt end.

No comments: