Thursday, February 11, 2010

A little disapointed but oh well..

Maybe my hopes were too high.
Anyway I just collected the makeup stuffs from my friend's place this morning.




SKIN79 MINIATURE PINK SET - 4 x 5g
Selling at S$16 on Ebay









I actually quite like the smell. Didn't really test on face cause I had some powder on and I'm lazy to get rid of the powder. :p


BENEFIT JUSTINE CASE SET
Catwalkalley selling at S$35






Like california kissin' only. Don't know how to use the rest properly.. >.<
Eyecon - Like no effect on me?
Benetint - Don't know how to blend?
Some Kind-a-Gorgeous - I got problem using it cause I'm really still not used to using creamy stuffs..







Now I'm still thinking if I should try to sell the benefit kit since it doesn't really suits me. :(
I ordered these on first of December, supposed to be Xmas present for myself but somehow it got delayed a few times and I finally got it this morning. December 1st I still had a bit of savings but now I'm broke.... :(

No comments: