Saturday, November 21, 2009

I don't know what to blog about.

Bah.
I'm in this "I want to blog but don't know what to write" mood. Silly boy is falling asleep watching some Discovery Channel show about cars racing?

We have a Wedding dinner to attend in an hour's time and I've no mood to go out. I just want to sleep.... :(

Tomorrow we have some race in town and I've not trained for it. Hope I survive and finish it..

Oh and we finally manage to get a non-black dress!!! Quite happy about it cause both our mums are so super mad at us for choosing black for everything... Now I only hope my blogshop can start making money so I've money to do facial and mani/pedi... :p


Alright, I got to go dressup and blow dry my hair le.. Later someone wake up and realise I've not done anything yet.. He'll nag again... -.-

No comments: