Saturday, October 03, 2009

Chicky's Translation of her current favourite song.

如果我变成回忆 - Current favourite song that will make me cry.


累了 照惯例努力清醒着 (Tired but still tried hard to stay awake.)
也照惯例想你了 (Still miss you like usual.)
好怕一放心睡了 心跳在梦中
不听话的就停止了 (Afraid that once I fall asleep, my heart decides to stop beating.)
听着 呼吸像浪潮摆动着 (Listen to the sound of my breathing.)
越美丽越让我忐忑 (The nicer it sounds the more perturb I will be..)
我还能珍惜什么 (What else can I call my treasure)
如果我连自己的脉搏 都难掌握 (If I can't even handle my own heartbeat.)

如果我变成回忆 退出了这场生命 (If I become a memory, I can no longer live.)
留下你错愕哭泣 (I've to leave you crying)
我冰冷身体 拥抱不了你 (My cold body can no longer hug you.)
想到我让深爱的你人海孤独旅行 (Everytime I know I'll let you, my love to roam the world alone.)
我会恨自己 如此狠心 (I will hate myself for being so "heartless".)
如果我变成回忆 终于没那么幸运 (If I become a memory, just so not lucky)
没机会白着头发
蹒跚牵着你 看晚霞落尽 (No longer have the chance to grow old, with white hair, and still holding on to you, enjoying our perfect ending.)

漫长时光总有一天你会伤心痊愈 (Time will heal everything and you'll no longer be sad.)
若有人可以让他陪你 我不怪你 (If there's someone else, you can let him accompany you, I'm alright with it.)

快乐 什么时候会结束呢 (Happiness, when will it end?)
哪一刻是最后一刻 (When is that last moment?)
想把你紧紧抱着 (I wish to hold you tight.)
可知你是我生命中的 最舍不得 (Do you know you're the one in my life that I don't bear to leave most?)

如果我变成回忆 退出了这场生命
留下你错愕哭泣
我冰冷身体 拥抱不了你
想到我让深爱的你人海孤独旅行
我会恨自己 如此狠心
如果我变成回忆 终于没那么幸运
没机会白着头发
蹒跚牵着你 看晚霞落尽
漫长时光总有一天你会伤心痊愈
若有人可以 让他陪你

如果我变成回忆 最怕我太不争气 (If I become a memory, so afraid that I'm really so weak/lousy)
顽固的赖在空气 霸占你心里每一寸空隙 (Even when I'm dead, the stubborn me will still take up every inch of your heart.)
原来依然爱我的你痛苦承受失去 (You, who love me most will be really sad when I leave)
这样不公平 请你尽力 把我忘记 (And that is not fair, so please try your best to forget me.)



I cried and used the whole packet of tissue while writting my own translation... :(

No comments: