Monday, July 20, 2009

Past week.

Too many things happened in the past week.

Hubby fall sick.
I fall sick.
Got "quarantine" from company for 2 days.
Realised my colleagues can be very nice and they love good food. :)

My brothers and my future got postponed.
Voted for DK at the Blogathon after Zumfit class.
Felt really pampered during the 2 nights stay with massages every night. :p

Felt future mil's care.
Had breakfast prepared by hubby. (Cereal + Raspberries + milk)
Collected my Diploma Cert + Transcript.
Collected our token of love.
Had a hair cut.
Bought Anti-Virus software.
Bought a whole chunk of other random stuffs.
Attended a funeral.

Left my precious camera at hubby's place.
Tried the little machine thingy hubby left at my place for mummy to use.
Finally tried Sushi Tei @ Vivocity.
Gained another kilogram and now I'm officially 44kg! :'(

6 comments:

Young Werther said...

44kg only? I'm twice that!

Get well soon!

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

but I'm short. so I'm like really chubby. :(

Anonymous said...

how much is the Anti-Virus software that you bought? :)

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

I bought Norton (up to 3 comp use) for SG69 at Challager. :)

Anonymous said...

thanks :) ;) im just a reader of you blog xDD

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

No problem. :) I'll answer whatever I can answer. :)