Saturday, May 16, 2009

17 Again...

Finally utilized my 1 for 1 Birthday movie ticket to watch 17 Again!
I know the movie's been out so so so so so long... It was out even before I turned 21, alright, my birthday was just a week ago.. I know.. but you get my drift.. right? Right??

oh. Random: I just realised I have yet to blog about my Birthday celebrations!
Will do so very soon k.. Still love you people. *muackz*



Alright, now let's start with why did I catch the movie so late...

I knew that Zac boy from HSM (High School Musical) is in it and I thought it's just gonna be another one of those shows that is made specially for some people with poor acting but looks good on screen and yada yada yada.. Just another regular love story.. blah blah blah.. okay, here comes the main point.. In short.. I thought it would be a BORING movie..


So if I thought it's a boring movie why did I still catch it?

1. There isn't many nice movies left to watch!
(Recently watched Sniper, DMC, L.O.V.E & Shinjuku Incident)

2. I have a free 1 for 1 movie voucher for me to use until the end of the month.

3. After reading some reviews on the movie I decide it might not be as bad as I first thought it would be..

4. I seldom wake up so early and since I'm up early, I might as well travel down to Jurong Point to meet hubby to watch movie loh..

5. When I tell hubby I'm thinking of watching it, he did not say "ee.., don't want lah..."
hahas. I'm good girlfriend right.. I see his reaction first before I buy the tickets leh.. :p



So with the above 5 reasons, we went to catch the movie at Jurong point this morning..


What do I think after watching...

It's really worth it!!!
Zac totally act like he's a old man in a young man's body! lol.

The movie is quite touching, the acting is good (It's so good that I cried till my jacket sleeves + hubby's shirt sleeves got wet.) Lots of funny scenes which I didn't really expect. So overall, lots of laughter and tears.

I think I gave it 4 out of 5 bags of popcorns in my GV member review. :)

Go catch it if you haven't watch k...