Tuesday, January 13, 2009

做贼心虚 means.. have a guilty conscience

I'll be away for a short while due to other commitments, will be back very soon, or update whenever I can breathe. :)
Some idioms/phrase for you to go think about while I'm gone.. :)

害人之心不可有,防人之心不可无
One should not have the heart to harm others, but must be vigilant so as not to be harmed.

画虎画皮难画骨,知人知面不知心
In drawing a tiger, you show its skin, but not its bones; in knowing a man, you may know his face, but not his heart.

路遥知马力,日久见人心
Like how you'll know if the horse power is great after travelling a long distance, you'll only know a person's heart after a long time. :)


I'm not saying this to anyone in particular, just another boliao post that not many would read..

Anyway quoting what my lecturer mentioned yesterday morning.. It's a dog eat dog world out there. hahas. Good thing I'm a chick, a cat, a human being not a dog leh. :p

Maybe I don't make any sense to you but at this moment, I'm happily dreaming of eating satay + ketupat + raw fish slice + BBQ beef.. yum yum.. Oops I guess I'm too hungry. :p

No comments: